At S[&]T we specialize in R&D solutions in the domains of High-Tech Industry, Defense & Security, Space & Science, and Environment & Sustainability. We live and breathe innovation, and are one of the few partners that collaborate with High-Tech organizations in optimizing performance through projects on-site or internally at S[&]T.
Currently we are looking for a Systems Engineer Quantum to join the team in Delft.
At the Quantum department, working as a Systems Engineer, you will be working in projects related to Quantum Computing. As you have a broad overview on the technical processes in the project, you are the responsible for the design choices to turn the systems into proper working ones. Across the way, you will have the chance to connect with specialist from diverse disciplines, increasing your level of expertise.
As a Systems Engineer, your tasks relate to systems engineering, designing the systems and subsystems. It is crucial that you have an engineer mind-set, and you are capable to work also independently making choices even during times of uncertainty.
· Master's Degree in Applied Physics, Quantum, Engineering, or similar fields
· Skilled in applying SE methodologies in high-tech hardware equipment development at relatively low TRL
· Proficiency in analyzing requirements and translating them into systems
· Experience managing small technical teams
· Ability to correctly assess the technical risk and to make well-founded trade-offs among the different alternatives
· Expertise in planning, structuring, and documenting your work
· Ambition to continuously improve the team and your individual work quality, being able to share the best practices
· Capacity to motivate and provide guidance to a team of technical experts
· Fluency in English, both written and spoken
Would you like to hear more? Send your CV and motivational letter to , or apply directly through our website! Kindly note that acquisition from third parties (e.g. agencies) based on this vacancy is not welcome.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
|onbekend – onbekend
|Uren per week:
|40 – 40
Heb je interesse in deze vacature en wil je graag op deze functie solliciteren? Neem dan contact op met Science and Technology via onbekend of onbekend. Of bezoek hun website onbekend.
Deel de vacature:
Leuk dat je een van de recent geplaatste vacatures hebt geopend via de nootdorpkrant. Hopelijk vind je een baan die bij je past en waar je gelukkig van wordt!